How do I access my purchase?
To access your purchases, login to your account and click “Downloads”.
What is the refund policy?
As part of our refund policy, you must allow us to remedy any issues or difficulties you might be facing by emailing our support team and allow us to solve the issue within 7 business days from the date we receive your email. A refund shall only be entertained if such request is made within 7 days from the date the item was purchased from us and refunds may only be granted under these circumstances:
– File is corrupted and the support team is unable to fix the file on your behalf.
– File is misrepresented in its product description in terms of file types and file resolutions.
– Missing files within the purchase and the support team is unable to retrieve the file on your behalf.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make any refund in respect of your purchases if your request for refund is due to the following situations:
– You purchased the item by accident.
– You do not have the correct software / lack the expertise to use the item and its file types.
– You want to exchange it for another item.
– You or your client no longer needs the item.
– You have trouble downloading the item. (Our support team can assist you by giving you a temporary google drive link for this issue.)
Once a refund has been processed, the said refunded item will be deleted from your account indefinitely. You will not be able to repurchase the said item if the deal which the item was sold under has expired. You may only repurchase the said item (if the item is still available on our site) according to the latest deal shown on our site.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of cutesvg.com .
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
White file types can i buy?
The file formats are SVG DXF EPS PNG
I downloaded the file – where to find it?
Usually files after download are located in the Downloads folder of your computer or phone.
SVG opens in web browser is it normal?
Yes, it’s totally normal – as a web browser usually is set up as a default program to open SVG files.
Is your files suitable for my cutting machine?
These files are designed to use in Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and other popular cutting software that accept these files. Before purchasing please make sure your cutting machine is compatible with any of the file formats provided